30 January 20223.27.2
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github.com/madrecha/jamku/milestone/52
New Notes History
Now we store history of
Group Note. We will only store the last 10 lastest changes. To view the history you can click on
History button below the respective note section. #752.
New Multiple Task Billing
Now you can create bill for multiple tasks at a time. To do this visit
Select the tasks you want to create bill for.
Click on the
Create Billbutton and a dialog box will appear.
You will only be able to create the bills if you met the following conditions.
- All the selected tasks must have the expected cost more than 0.00.
- All the selected tasks must be billable.
- None of the selected tasks must be already billed.
Once the above conditions are met then fill the entity details along with bill date
Now there is an option to group the tasks according to client or group.
Click on the save button to create the bill. #907.
New Work Done Report Permission
We have bought a new permission to view work done report. This permission can be seen in the
Report filter section of the
Permissions tab. #917.
- Added report filter in
Work -> Task Listcard. And by default the logged in user is been selected in the staff list drop down. #916.
- Added todos count based on target date in
Home -> Calendarand
Home -> Task Target Datecards #909.
Completed Bycolumns in
Todo Listpage #908.
Insert/Update Attendanceimport template. #924.
GST Ratefield at entity level. By default the gst rate is set to
- Now when a task is billed from
Bill Viewpage. Then in the
Task View -> Billing Tabtask billing date get's updated to the bill's date in which that task is billed. #925.
- Now files are now sorted in descending order in all
Files Uploadtab. #918.
- The unique client id check while creating clients through import has been fixed. #923.
22 January 20223.27.1
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github.com/madrecha/jamku/milestone/51
New Shortcut Delete Import
Now you can delete your shortcut in bulk using the import feature. To do this select
Shortcut Delete from the dropdown present in the
Import page and click on the
Download Template button. This will export all the shortcuts. Do not make any changes in the template. Just filter out the shortcuts you want to delete and follow the regular import procedure
Note: Do not make changes in any column. #841.
New Group Id
Now you can store your own Group id for all groups. This feature is similar to Client id's for clients. #774.
New Legal name Entity Field
We have added another field entity name which is without any formatting. #368.
- Added list of Holidays on our
Support Page. This days Jamku Team members will not be available for support. #898.
- You can now see a bell icon on the
Homepage bulletin section. On click it will redirect you to the task history page. By default you'll see a blue bell icon. If the duration between you visiting the task history page and the current time is more than
3 hrs, the bell icon will become red. This is a notification to check the task history page for any changes done by your team members in their respective tasks. #901.
- A new billing config at service level. You can now mention whether a service based task is billable or not at service level. For this, while creating or updating the service, you'll see a
Is Billablefield. If it is set to
Nothen all the tasks created for that service will have the
Is billablefield set to no by default and vice versa. #905.
Work Done Suggestionspage has been renamed to
Service view page. Users who have
Yes, can see the estimated cost of every service. #904.
- Better UI for
Workpage. Also now you can add the wordone for respective tasks from this page. #903. #902.
V2is being deprecated. Hence removed the
V2link from the app. #899.
- How to send Email using SMTP in Jamku?
02 January 20223.27.0
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github.com/madrecha/jamku/milestone/50
New Attendance Report Filter Permission.
Instead of default Report Filter , attendance analytics and attendance list uses new Permission
Attendance Report Filter. The existing value of
Report Filter permission is copied over to
Attendance Report Filter permission.
To set the Permission visit
Team View -> Permission tab -> Report Filter section.
New Daily Task Planning module
Taking an inspiration from
Microsoft Todo, we have designed a new task planning module. The idea is to plan only today's work items(aka Task). This is currently in beta hence, instead of creating a new page we have incorporated this module in work done suggestion page. Based on further feed back we shall improve this feature and move it to a suitable location.
- Visit Work Done Suggestion page. Select the client from from the first card of the page. It will display all the Going and Completed(as of today) tasks.
- Select team member from the card title. You'll then see an
Add Planbutton beside each task. Click on it to add the task to Today's plan.
- Scroll below to the next card
Today's Plan. Select the team members for which you want to see the plan.
- You'll then see a list of tasks under the selected team members name. You can also shuffle the task by dragging it up and down for a specific user.
New Email using SMTP
- Instead of default
noreply-OFFICEID@jamku.appnow you can send email from your own email id using the smtp config.
- To add your own SMTP config visit
Office Config -> Email -> SMTP config tab. Fill all the fields and click on update.
- If the SMTP config is not set all the mails will be sent using this default email id
- Follow the usual procedure to send mail.
New Secret Notes
Now you can add secret custom notes in task and subtask. To do this click on the
Is Secret check box while adding notes. This note will be visible to users who have
Secret note permission and can view that specific task or subtask.
The idea is to allow managers to add notes which are visible to other managers/partners.
Secret note permission can be configured in the
Team View -> Permission tab -> Related to task section.
- The note can be mark as secret only while creating. Once created the secret note flag cannot be reverted.
- For those who have the permission to view secret notes, the notes will be seen as a normal custom note with an
- For those who do not have the permission, the secret note content will appear as
- By default all the users have got the
Nopermission for secret note. Users with admin permission can change the permission as required.
- In case if the secret notes is created unintentionally, then it can be deleted by the user who created it within 24 hrs of creation. Else
Deletepermission is required to delete the note after the 24 hrs time period.
New Billing related Files
Now you can upload billing related files. To do this set the
Is Only Money switch to true(green color). Once the files are uploaded it will only be seen by those who have
- View the details of global client search index. Visit
Client View -> Edittab. Click on the
See Index Detailsbutton. #878.
- Now you can update todos category, group and target date in bulk by selecting the todos from
Todo Listand clicking on
Update Todobutton. #879.
- You can filter tasks on Task Stage Dashboard wrt to task status. Now the summary card also shows count of total tasks which has previous stage completed. #877.
- Option to allow your client to see the details of stage in client portal for which the
isclientvis(Is client visible) flag is on. The
isclientvisflag for the stages can be set at service level. To set the flag visit
Service list -> Service View -> Stagetab, then click on the edit(Pen icon) button and choose the option from
Is Client Visiblefield and click on
Updateto save the changes. #784.
- Clicking on Notification now should redirect to the Task/Subtask View Page. #797.
- Now we also capture changes of
Todowrt to target date and assigned team member. You can see the history of todo by going to the edit dialog box of todo click on history tab. #759.
- Option to upload files which will be only seen by those who have money permission. #852.
- Fix the bug of bill number not accepting more than 16 characters while adding/updating bill.
- Fix the issue of Bill/Receipt prefix character limit issue.