Jamku is an Office management software for offices who manage compliances for others. eg: Chartered Accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS), Tax Consultant, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), Advocates, Architects, Consultants.
The help documentation is divided in to 5 sections
- 🖐️ Getting started - Just purchased Jamku
- 📒 Guide - Detailed Explanation of each and very feature
- 👀 Reports & Dashboard - All the reports & dashboard available in Jamku, it's use and features
- 🌌 Blog - Tips & Tricks by users of Jamku
- 🎨 API - Looking to integrate your existing system with Jamku
Apart from this help documentation, we also have other communication channels
- WhatsApp Group - Jamku Updates (Only Admins Post message to this Group)
- WhatsApp Group - Jamku 3 (All offices discuss suggestions & features of Jamku)
- Email Newsletter - Subscribe to receive fortnightly emails on practice management
Ask support team to add you in these WhatsApp Group
Need help from Jamku Support team member? Read what's the best & fastest way to get your query resolved.
Part (1/2) Training
Part (2/2) Training
We regularly (every 5~7 months) update the help videos, to accommodate the new features in Jamku.
Help document use emoji to a convey context & helps in identifying right page to navigate using search function
- 📒 Guide
- 👀 Reports
- 🎨 API
- 💭 Tips
Found any mistake or have a suggestion? email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamku is for whom?
Jamku is predominantly useful for professionals who provide services to their clients
- Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Tax Consultants
- Advocate / Lawyer
- Cost Accountant (CMA)
- Management Consultants
In help documentation these firms / companies are referred as "Professionals in Practice" or simply "Firm".
Jamku is designed for team size of 5 to 200.
What is Jamku?
Professionals in practice, need following types of software
- Practice Management (eg. Jamku)
- Compliance Software - These help you to do the actual compliance (eg. Tax Return Preparation, Audit Documentation)
- Accounting Software - To create Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Receivables and Payables tracking (eg. Tally, Zoho Books, Quick Books )
- Team Chatting/communication software (eg. Microsoft Teams, Discord, Slack, )
Jamku is purely a Practice Management Solution. It helps you in organizing the practice and scale up. Project (Task) Management is at the heart of the practice management.
Jamku does not help in
- Tax Return Filling
- Payroll Processing
- Team Chatting (i.e. Inter team communication)