Beta 22 Oct 20193.2.1
BugFix Form Validation
- Task List buttons now work as expected.
- Forms displays exact errors rather than check parameters.
Beta 18 Oct 20193.2.0
Attendance Module & Bug Fixes
New Attendance Module
- Now manage attendance of team members in Jamku.
- Create Attendance Category (Example: Half Day, Late, Leave, Exam Leave)
- Analyse attendance data using Attendance Analytics (Example: Average IN Time, Number of Days Absent/Present/Late/Leaves)
- Task View and Client View - Now adheres to permission
- Calendar - If user does not have
allpermission, show error
Beta 12 Oct 20193.1.0
This is the first release where the database is now connected to Jamku 2
New Add Label to task
New Workdone Analytics
Improvement Client List Search
Improvement Task List Search
Alpha 03 Oct 20193.0.1
This is the first public release of Jamku 3. It is in Test Mode. Jamku 2 and 3 are not connected.
New Task Label
New way to manage your tasks.
- Go to Label Master
- Click on
Addbutton and create lables. You will need
Adminpermission to add Labels
- Open any Task (aka Task View) and click on
+button o left of team members to add labels to Task
New Report Filter
Instead of just 2 ways to filter all the reports -
Only My, now we also have
- Goto Team Setting
- Click on the name of the user for whom you wish to change the permission.
Full Reportpermission to
My Team. In Jamku2 it's callled
- Add Team members to the user.