# 2019 October
# 3.2.1 Beta 22 Oct 2019
BugFix Form Validation
- Task List buttons now work as expected.
- Forms displays exact errors rather than check parameters.
# 3.2.0 Beta 18 Oct 2019
Attendance Module & Bug Fixes
New Attendance Module
- Now manage attendance of team members in Jamku.
- Create Attendance Category (Example: Half Day, Late, Leave, Exam Leave)
- Analyse attendance data using Attendance Analytics (Example: Average IN Time, Number of Days Absent/Present/Late/Leaves)
- Task View and Client View - Now adheres to permission
- Calendar - If user does not have
allpermission, show error
# 3.1.0 Beta 12 Oct 2019
This is the first release where the database is now connected to Jamku 2
New Add Label to task
New Workdone Analytics
Improvement Client List Search
Improvement Task List Search
# 3.0.1 Alpha 03 Oct 2019
This is the first public release of Jamku 3. It is in Test Mode. Jamku 2 and 3 are not connected.
New Task Label
New way to manage your tasks.
- Go to Label Master
- Click on
Addbutton and create lables. You will need
Adminpermission to add Labels
- Open any Task (aka Task View) and click on
+button o left of team members to add labels to Task
New Report Filter
Instead of just 2 ways to filter all the reports -
Only My, now we also have
- Goto Team Setting
- Click on the name of the user for whom you wish to change the permission.
Full Reportpermission to
My Team. In Jamku2 it's callled
- Add Team members to the user.