31 March 20213.22.4
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github/jamku/milestone/17
- Added Pencil (Edit) button in
FolderListin tabular format.
- Currently while using copy team member feature, It copies all the team members from previous period. Added option where only specific members get copied instead of all the members on
- Added Pencil (Edit) button in
PasswordListin tabular format.
- Added ServiceCategory, TaskCategory, PCenter, CCenter on
- Power Query Table for
- Dense ReminderCard and dense Remindersearch panel in
- Better Report Filter on
AttendancePage.By default it's "Auto".
26 March 20213.22.3
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github/jamku/milestone/20
New Expense List
Manage all your office expenses from
New More features added to Client Portal (v2.0.0)
Document List in Client Portal. This is divided into three sections
All-> All the documents related to that client or its task can be seen here. The Data that can be seen here is
Requested-> Here the clients can see those documents which are requested. Along with this the client can add a submit remark and click on
Submit, to notify the office that the respective document has been sent to the office. In case if the client wish to undo its action it can click on the
Unsubmitbutton provided the action is been done by whom it was submitted and also the document is not accepted(inward) by the office yet.
Received-> Here the client can see the list of documents which are yet to be received by the client from office(i.e pending outward)
- Now you can get detail of the total number of hours spent on both unbilled and partially billed tasks, in
Client View -> Dashboardtab under
- Move Folder from one Client to another by clicking on
+Advancedbutton while editing Folder details. Just enter the Clientno in which you want to move the folder and click on
- Now Team member filter is available on
Dashboard -> Remindercard.
Team Viewpage. Here you can see the listing of
Servicesin which the respective team member has been added by default.
Is client visibleoption in Fields master i.e while creating/updating fields at service level. If this is set to yes, the fields value in the respective task will be seen by your clients once they login to the Client portal
- Now you can add details about client
Client View -> Edittab.
- Sharpened many pages for Mobile view like
Daily Dashboard, Master View pages, etc. Although some pages are remaining, we'll keep on fixing them in the coming updates to serve you a fully functional mobile app.
- Fixed the bug in the
Attendancewhile marking attendance before 5.30 am.
- Fixed the bug of Search functionality in
- Fixed Category import issue.
22 March 20213.22.2
Non Compliance Calendar (Beta)
When creating bulk tasks for recurring services, we often need to think about
- "WHEN" these tasks needs to be created?
- What is the due date of these tasks? Now we have answer for these questions. We are introducing a new Beta Feature of "Non Compliance Calendar".
As with any of the beta features, we will first be trying out this feature with few offices. Once we get thier feedback and have imporved the feature, it will be removed from "beta" and covered in our training program.
- Now make your passwords visible to your clients based on password type. Just make the visiblity
Noat password type level. Note: All the passwords created after this will be pickup the client visibility from "Type" while creating password.
- The Task list (Card View) has undergone a complete overhaul. We hope you love this new UI for the Cards.
- The Team Dashboard has a refreshing new look. Do check it out.
- The select dropdown has a new icon, making the UI more consistent.
- Better Mobile view of Task List
20 March 20213.22.1
- The task were being filtered to
Stuckstatus while routing from ciient view. This has been fixed in this update.s
- Minor Fixes
17 March 20213.22.0
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github/jamku/milestone/15
New Expense Module
An expense in accounting is the money spent, or costs incurred, by a business, which you can record under the expense module at task level. Any additional cost borne by the team, it can be put under the expense and the senior can approve the mentioned amount. Expenses can also be billed while raising the bills for that client.
- Activate the Expense module from
- From the
ExpenseModulewhich is at task level, one can record all the additional expenses under it.
- Person having
ExpenseAdminrights can approve the amount and even can bill that amount under
BilledExpenseswhile generating the invoice/bill in
- Once the
ExpenseAdminupdates the status as Paid in Expense module, no one can make any changes thereafter to that expense.
- To add/update all expenses records you need
- And if you want to approve all expenses records then you need
Expense Adminpermission as Yes.
- Add expenses categories from
- Collapsing cards in
- Added prefix icon in all filterable data tables
- Edit button in
- In total attendance on Team Dashboard" you can view attendence now in ascending order, showing the recent ones at the top. reverse sort of year and month in
leavefrom card title in
TeamDashboard->UserCalenderbecause now we are showing full day activities like Total Workdone Hours, Present,Absent, and Daily Dashboard status. Added Color Legend for the better understanding purpose.
- Added cards like
Todoto navigate from
TeamViewto respective list.
- Hide add/delete
- Line no is not mandatory in
BillLineadd modal it will auto_increment the line number.
- While marking outtime in
check parameter errorthe bug is fixed now.
13 March 20213.21.0
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github/jamku/milestone/13
New Integration Data Paths More info
- Billing Entity
New Geo Based Attendance
The most awaited feature
Location Based Attendance is here. Mark your attendance from anywhere your location will be Capture in the software .
- Need HR permission to mark the
Location Based Attendance.
- If you want to upload the snapshot of your location then click on
Select Image To Upload.
- Mark your intime/outtime by selecting
Facility to bulk update
Bill Line Update
Facility to bulk update
Bill Lines through excel Import.
Update Bill Lineoption, and follow the usual data import procedure.
- Better look of
- If the Reminder Due Date is in the past then it will display in the red color in
- New look of
Attendancepage by separating the PendingList, PresentList and AbsentList column and added hide/show button.
- Updated the packages for better performance.
- Now HSN / SAC in
BillPrintwill come even if GST is not applicable on entity.
- Now you can create a Bill even if no task is added to Bill in
- The amount in
Billedtable, are coming from task costing rather than service standard costing.
11 March 20213.20.3
We went back to the drawing board and combed through each page to identify scope for performance improvement. This update has tons and tons of small changes in the UI because of small performance tweaks. Because of the huge number of changes, there may be some pages which don't render correctly on the mobile app. Be rest assured, these will be fixed in coming updates.
- Added hearing count based on reminder date in calendar on Home Page.
- We have made some changes in user interface w.r.t to font style, size and spaces. Overall we have minimized the code to make app a little faster and perform better.
- Previously in order to view the data in tabular mode one has to toggle it off from the top now it has been replaced with the icon.
- Bill description field size increased from 50 characters to 500 characters. The field now also supports adding emoji / smiley.
- Support for
IPV6. jamku.app and v3.jamku.app are now IPV6 Compatible. This will further improve the response time of the software.
- Some minor bug fixes
- Fixed irritating misalignments of the input fields.
- Todo Completion permission now works as expected
5 March 20213.20.2
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github/jamku/milestone/12
New Integration Data Paths More info
- Bill Lines
- Bill Line Print
Facility to bulk Add/Delete
Task Labels through excel Import.
Add/Delete task Labeloption, and follow the usual data import procedure.
Category updateall this are merge into single dialog box i.e
Update task. The permissions required to perform the above actions are same as before. The reason was to merge dialog box with small functions and free space to bring new features in coming updates.
- File upload at Client Group Level. #397
- Added Statistics and Personal Details of user on
TeamView -> DashboardTab#335
- Data Import for
Client Tagsnow allows to add or remove Tags to Client in bulk through Excel. #396
- Better Client Search UI. #421
- Now you can see te total count of tasks status change from unbilled to billed in
Daily Dashboard -> Task Status Changecard. #405
Billing Linescan be generated without empty brackets if a service does not have year and period #411
- Filterable Team List in
Dashboard -> Service Card. #420
- Now only
Moneyusers can View
Client's Billing Locationlist. To view the
Bill Locationsset as yes to Money permission. Also for adding bill location the user needs to have both
TaskCostingReport to track where a task has been billed in
Billing Module. #413
- Added Keyboard shortcut for Global Client Search
Ctrl + G. #418
- Now you can see profile of only active clients in
Profile List. #406
- Fixed compliance add/update bug, which allowed end date to be before start date. Also now you can add another compliance with a periodicity same as that of any inactive compliance instead of changing the start date and end date of the inactive compliances.
- Solved the issue of client categories been assigned to group categories automatically.
- Fixed the issue of description which showed incorrect value in receipt list in
Group View -> Moneytab.
- On completion of any todo, the completion time showed incorrect from now values. This has been fixed now
(From now values ex: '3 minutes ago', '10 seconds ago', '1 hour ago')
- The issue of todo permissions to authorize users for marking a todo as complete is also fixed.