22 June 20213.24.4
- when we select
CreateDatewhile creating task that was showing error. Now it's working as expected.
22 June 20213.24.3
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github.com/madrecha/jamku/milestone/32
- Added Device ID column to the Login Logs (Office Config > Login Logs). If you have used "Register Device" on your device, then device ID will be captured in the login logs and shown here.
- Updated Date format in Hearing Edit, Login Logs, Bill Create, Bill Edit, Receipt Create, Document Edit, Sub Task Edit, Folder Edit, Task Edit,
- Task note is now called as "Task Description" to avoid confusion with "Task Notes".
- Task Description, Client Description, Group Description will now get refreshed every 2 mins if you come back on the record. This will fix the issue of Description not be immediately visible to another team member.
- Better Color to the newly added Line Char in Daily Dashboard > Task Status.
- Fixed the UI of
Task Allocationcard on daily dashboard page.
- Fixed bug where the shortcuts were not visible if team member had Report Filter Permission as My Team.
- Service Category filter was not working in
SearchOptionif it contained special characters.
16 June 20213.24.2
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github.com/madrecha/jamku/milestone/31
New Document Create Import feature.
Facility to bulk Create
Document through excel Import.
Document Createoption, and follow the usual data import procedure. #463
New Document Update Import feature.
Facility to bulk Update
Document through excel Import.
Document Updateoption, and follow the usual data import procedure. #464
New Device Import feature.
Facility to bulk Register multiple Device through excel Import.
Device Importoption, and follow the usual data import procedure. #587
New SubTask Template Item Import feature.
Facility to add Subtasks in Subtask Template through excel Import.
Subtak Template item addoption, and follow the usual data import procedure. #586
- New configuration for making work description optional while adding/updating work done. For this visit
Office Config -> Settingstab lookout for workdone description field. Choose the option of your choice and
- Added total count of
BulletinCard on home page. #585
- If you want to add suggestions for the jamku we have added the link as
FeatureRequestin the Profile Drop Down.Click on the
Feature Requestsection it will take you to the
configurationpage. you can add the same by clicking on the link. #584.
- Added Line chart in
Daily Dashboard -> Task Status Changecard based on the following elements:-
Task Creation date,
Task Completion Date,
Task Verification Date,
Task Billing date,
Task Receipt date.
- We are moving towards stabilization of scheduler module, if you have specified schedule than compliance dashboard using scheduler information. Look out for a quick webinar next Saturday explaining this feature.
- Minor UI improvements.
- In some task, even though workdone added in task, the actual work hours was not seen in task costing page. now it is working as expected. #524
- Priority color code now working properly in every page. #575
- While routing to task list from any other page, the report filter did not work properly. This has been fixed now.
9 June 20213.24.1
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. https://github.com/madrecha/jamku/milestone/30
New Integration Data Paths
- Staff Master #574
- Added Team category filter in
Daily Dashboard -> Task Stockcard. #537
Work Daycolumn in Workdone Analytics Report. #579
- Now you can force stop the timer. To do this click on the button beside timer in the header. This will open the workdone dialog box, and beside the promt of
Time is onwe've provided an
ban iconbutton. Click on that to stop the timer force fully.
- Work Done suggestions are now shown for today as well as for the past two days. #572
- Added option to reset numbering in
Bill linescard in
Bill ViewPage. #568
- Now you can send requested documents email to clients. Visit
Client View -> Documents Tab -> Requested Tab, here you'll see an
Send Emailbutton. Once you clicked on this button a dialog box will appear. In which there are three fields
Email from-> Select the mail id from which you want to send the email. If you cannot see the email in the drop down. Kindly check your office config whether you've added your email ids or not.
Email Initial Text-> You can write the initial text or body of the email or any description or notes that you want.
Email Ending Text-> Here you can add the footer of the email or your details.
After this click on
Generate Email button. This will take you to the next step which will show you how the email will look like. The email will consists of your body, list of documents and then the footer. Now click on the
Send button. By default the Subject of the email will be
Pending Documents. #517
- Now data get's reload automatically if report filter is change on most of the list pages.
- We've extended the task creation date limit from
5000days in past.
- In case while sending email if the client has unsubscribe to jamku emails. This will be seen in the message column while showing the status of each email in the
- Added task
Task Listtable view.
- Improved UI of Task create dialog box.
- Now if you have set scheduler for any service period. So while creating task, due date and creation date are automatically updated as per scheduler. Also you'll get a hint text of start month and end month of the period below the period drop down field, iff scheduler are set for that period
- Fixed the slow ticking timer issue. #569
- Fixed the issue of service view routing in
Service Listtable view.
- There is a fix in
Others Todo Completionpermission. This permission is used to complete todos assigned to other team members.