# 2020 September
# 3.18.1 27 September 2020
Improvements, Bug fixes
- Option to delete task fields.
Task Editpermission is required to delete the fields
- Now for one time task
Fields tabin task view has been hidden.
- Document dates are now clearable.
- Option to export stages of all services by clicking on
Download Services Stagepresent at the bottom of Services List
- Improved UI of Office entity add dialog box. To create your office entities from
Office Config -> Master taband click on
- Fixed the issue of Inward and outward dates being set to null on update of any field in document.
# 3.18.0 26 September 2020
Document module, Office Entity, Improvements
New Document Module
To enable Document. Goto
Office Config -> Settings tab and select
Yes for Document field in Feature Activation section and click on Update.
Document Module or most people like to call it as the Inward Outward module allows you too keep a track of documents recieved from or sent to clients.
All the operations in the document module are based on the
The categories for Document can be created in
Office Config -> Document Category page. To create category
Admin permission is required
New Office entity
Create your office entities from
Office Config -> Master tab and click on
This would later be use while billing tasks.
- Added new permission for document(
Team View -> Permission Tab
- Added Suggestions in Todo List which will act as a shortcut to filter all your todos. In the upcoming versions you can save your search shortcuts.
- Now on changing Service Name you can also update taskname of all tasks relted to that specific service.
- Now you can copy Target /Due date for multiple tasks from previously created task for respective clients by selecting the task in
Task viewand clicking on the
- Now Team member filter is available on
Dashboard -> Service Card
- Improved UI of
# 3.17.10 17 September 2020
Improvements, Bug Fixes
- Added IsCompleted filter in
- Added Client' category, profit center and cost center in
Task Listtable view
- If a particular user adds a workdone using time and if any workdone has already been added which will be overlapped by the current work time, it will not allow the user to add thier work description.
- Fixed issue of client name remaining blank when the folder was added from
- Fixed issue that occurred while adding workdone
# 3.17.9 11 September 2020
SubTask search, Import for Folder Update, Improvements, Bug Fixes
New SubTask search
SubTask List page search gets a new look.
It allows searching in a more friendly way.
We have also added pagination to the page, which has 100 todos at a single page and also improved the speed of searching and fetching data.
New Import -> Folder Update
To update the Folders in bulk follow the below steps
Folder Listpage and click on the excel icon.
- Make the necessary changes.
Data Importpage and select
Folder Updateoption, download the template, fill the sheet as per changes and follow the usual data import procedure.
- Kindly do not make any changes in the folderid column.
- Added background color to subtask status chip in
- Now press [f5] shortcut key on all the list pages to load data.
- Added link to respective analytics page on
Task view -> Dashboard -> Stage Card,
Task view -> Workdone Taband
Task view -> Fields Tab
- Now you can see the total work done and time spent for the client in
Client View -> Dashboardtab, by clicking on
- Fixed the issue of
# 3.17.8 08 September 2020
Improvements, Bug Fixes
- Table save format is also implemented in
Task Costing List,
Task History List,
Task View -> Fields Taband
Login Logs List
Task Listtable view, clientname was not seen, this has been fixed now
- Fixed the issue of two
Addbuttons which were seen while adding work done in bulk from
Task list -> Add work donedialog box.
# 3.17.7 04 September 2020
Sub-Task Copy, Save Table format, Improvements, Bug Fixes
New Sub-Task Copy
Now you can copy you subtask from another Task in
Task Dashboard tab. This feature is only available is you have activated subtask in
New Save Table Format
Now you will be able to save the order of columns and see columns which you wish to see in Table view.
This feature is been implemented in
Reminder List and
To save the format select the columns which you want to see and order them as per your wish and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on
Save Format button.
- Added icon for showing the receipt status in task view card.
- Added subtask name column in
Task View -> Work Donetab.
- The username in mobile view is now displayed inside an icon with only the first initial, thus making more space for the office name to be displayed
- Added numbers to cards in daily dashboard. Also made some fixes in ser interface
- Permission for file delete
(hasfiledelete)is now moved to Special Permision card.
- Assignedto column in
Dashboard -> Current Todonow shows team member name instead of mobile number.
- Now you can create task with date of creation 1000 days before and after the current date.
- Fixed client name issue in
Dashboard -> Reminder Card
# 3.17.6 01 September 2020
New Permission, Improvements, Bug Fixes
New Permission for file delete
Have added new permission for file delete. Only owner can change this permission.
New Stage deactivation
Now you can deactivate stage for a service from
Service View -> Stage Tab and clicking on the edit ✏️ icon.
By doing this the deactivated stage would not be seen under the task.
- Option to add category for Hearing
- Now you can sync your new todos created at service level into already existing tasks, by clicking on the
Sync Todosbutton in
TaskView -> Fieldstab.
Daily Dashboard -> Folder Expirycard user interface.
- Now you can delete passwords in bulk by selecting the Passwords from the
Password Listand clicking on the
Adminpermission is required to delete passwords.
- Now you can export work done details for each task from the
Task View -> Work Donetab by clicking on the excel icon
- Added help in Import templates
- Fixed the bug which was letting import to be done for a small amount of rows. Now you can copy and import a nearby 2000 rows of data at once.