# 2020 October
# 3.18.9 29 October 2020
New Import option, Improvements.
New Service Todo Update Import Feature.
Now you can Update serivce todos using the Import feature. Kindly follow the below steps
Service listand scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on
Download Service Todos.
- Make the necessary changes in the template.
Data Importpage and select
Service Todo Updateoption, and follow the usual data import procedure.
- Kindly do not make any changes in the dataid, datainfo and todono columns.
- Now you can get to know and celebrate whose(Staff's or Client's) birthdays are on the current day by visiting
Daily Dahboard -> Staff/Client Birthday.
- While adding team members to the task now you can get to know who all are absent for the next 7 days including today. Which will help you to manage task assessment a little better.
- Now you can copy todos from another Task/ Subtask of a specific
- On demand of multiple Jamku users, now the
Stuckreason does not get removed if the task status is change from
- Added folder description column in table view of
- Now services on
Compliance Dashboardare sorted based on
Service Nameinstead of
- While login if your mobile number is registered for more than one offices. Then the offices list is shown in as radio buttons instead of dropdown to make the login process a little smoother.
# 3.18.8 19 October 2020
Improvements, Bug Fixes
- Now you can see only active Services in
Service List. But if you want to see all users then you can click on
- Added option to select todos and delete it in bulk in
- Compact layout and data sorted by services and team member name in
Daily dashboard -> Task Allocationcard.
- Removed expired folder count in the
Main Dashboard. And added icons which will souvenir the user to mark
- While updating team member information in
Team View, Full Name and email id have been made optional.
- Fixed the issue while
- Also fixed the issue of date fields in team edit dialog
Details Tab. So if anyone is getting the date fields value as
1899-12-30. Kindly clear the value and update it. This issue may be faced by them who have updated the team member information
# 3.18.7 14 October 2020
Improvements, Bug Fixes
Daily Dashboard -> Task Allocationcard.
- Team members are ordered by the username in all
- Additional Details like
Date of Joining,
Date of leave,
DOBof team member can be added by visiting
Data Import. So now you can add your categories in bulk.
- Increased the size of link while adding
Shortcutto 2000 characters.
- Added client id with client name for all dropdowns of client list.
- The issue of clearing unique fields value in for tasks has been fixed
# 3.18.6 10 October 2020
We hope that this release will fix all the performance issues which users were facing since last 2 weeks.
# 3.18.5 09 October 2020
Work Done Suggestion, Bug Fixes
New Work Done suggestion Page.
Now you can get the list of tasks in which you might have done work for the current day. For this click on
+ button in the header and then click on
This tasks are suggested based on the following aspects of the current day
- The Task in which you have completed stage
- The task in which you have completed todos
- The task in which you have added custom notes or whose status has been changed by you. This feature would be enhanced in the coming update. Kindly stay tuned for this.
- More performance improvements
- Made improvements for better performance of app.
- Fixed the issue of toggle button not resetting to default in
Bulk Bill Updatedialog box.
- Fixed issue which was not allowing average time to be seen in Attendance analytics page.
# 3.18.4 06 October 2020
Improvements, Bug Fixes
- Improved the process of assigning data to table in
Group List. Which would have been one of the reasons of slowing down the app.
- Option to select rows in
Group List. Now you can perform all the bulk operations using this.
- While copying todo's from another task in
Task View -> Todotab. Now you can specify whether to copy
Instructionsas well by using the switch present on the right side of each label.
- Added cost info while exporting team members list to CSV. Cost can only be seen if user has
Task Costingbilling status, billing date, receipt status, receipt date has been removed from editable columns list. You can make use of
Bill Info Updatedialog box.
- All the assigned team members of the task can see subtask belonging to that particular task, even though they are not assigned to the subtask.
- Added description in
- Fixed issue while adding work done in bulk when the detailed work done option was set to no.
Copy Team Membersbulk option in
Task Listis working as expected.
# 3.18.3 03 October 2020
Document list, Improvements, Bug fixes
New Document List
Now find all your documents at one place in
Document List page.
It allows searching of documents in a more friendly way.
- Improved User Profile UI.
- Better error message visibility
- Team members name in
Daily Dashboardcards are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Fixed the issue of compliance add button not showing in task create dialog box.
- Fixed multiple warnings of list tables and other pages.
- Bulk Add Work Done card title was showing two titles inside card, this has been fixed now.
# 3.18.2 02 October 2020
Rearrange Main Navigation,Bulk update Billing Info, Improvements, Bug fixes
New Rearrange Main Navigation
Now an option to rearrange navigation list according to your choice.
For this visit
- In the
Rearrange Navigation listsection drag and drop your choices at specific position in2 the list.
- Once you're done with the shuffling of the options, click on
- Now open the navigation and click on the refresh button present at the right side or refresh the page.
New Bulk update Billing Info
Now you can update Billing Info for tasks in bulk by selecting the task from
Task list and
Task Costing page.
- Now you can to delete
Adminpermission is required to delete the status and make sure that the subtask status is not added to any subtasks.
- Option to make field mandatory at service level. So now before completing every service based task, this mandtory fields would be check if they are filled or not. If the mandatory fields are not updated then it would not allow task to mark complete.
- Now you can add compliance while creating solo client based task.
- Search tasks by
Task listtask search options.
- In document module request date can now be updated.
- Fixed the issue of overlapping workdone error while updating workdone details
- While changing the task status to complete the complete date field remained empty even after selecting the date. This has been fixed now
- The issue of routing from subtask page and the query string getting reset has been fixed.
- Fixed issue of not resetting stuck task count on change of report filter in
Daily Dashboard -> Priority card