# 2021 August
# 3.25.10 30 August 2021
- Fixed the issue of
query is emptywhile creating task and subtask.
- Fixed the issue of task been marked to unbilled even if it was earlier billed. The reason behind this was in some cases while updating any bill related information, the billing status was been sent empty (Import/Bulk update) and due to this the default status was set i.e
# 3.25.10 21 August 2021
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github.com/madrecha/jamku/milestone/40 (opens new window)
- Now you can mark yourself absent using attendance location feature. #754 (opens new window)
- Now you can enter negative amount for task expected cost in
Task View -> Billing tab. #728 (opens new window)
- Fixed the routing to client view in
Billed View -> Unbilled Expenseshows correct data.
- Bill No length has been increased to 20 characters while creating/updating bills.
- Attendance category list page was not showing deactivated category. This has been fixed now.
# 3.25.9 15 August 2021
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github.com/madrecha/jamku/milestone/39 (opens new window)
New Document Template
Now you can define a Template for Document. Template can be added at
Office Config -> Document Template -> Add template
Add at task level
Task View -> Document tab -> Add Document from template and
Add at service level
Service View -> Document tab -> Add Document from template
This will make Document creation
- Once you've added template at service level. While creating new task for that service, documents will automatically be added to that task.
- If new documents are added to a template, then to add this new documents in already created task.
Task View -> Document tab.
- Click on
Add document from templatebutton. Select the template.
- All the new added documents in the template will be synced at task level.
- Added search box in
Client View -> Profile tabto filter client profile information. #706 (opens new window)
- In bill list, added
Outstanding Amountcolumn which shows total outstanding amount for that group. #733 (opens new window)
- Added signature field for
Office Entity, which to be shown in the bottom while printing bill. #710 (opens new window)
Task View -> Todo List, now you can sort todos as per sort no or category wise #725 (opens new window)
Work Donetab of
SubTask View, work done are sorted basis time when it was added #724 (opens new window)
Home -> Current Todocard reloads every 1 Minute if it is visible in viewport. #689 (opens new window)
My teamreport filter in
Home -> Current todois now working as expected. #720 (opens new window)
- While marking leave for an employee, if the employee has to mandatorily mark attendance using location, it gave an error. This has been fixed now. #726 (opens new window)
- Fixed the issue of Bill no not allowing special characters(
\) while creating/updating bills through data import feature. #729 (opens new window)
# 3.25.8 01 August 2021
To view all the feature requests implemented in this version check out GitHub page. github.com/madrecha/jamku/milestone/38 (opens new window)
- More 3 text fields are added to custom hearing fields. #713 (opens new window)
- Now while copying subtask you can copy subtask team and subtask todos as well. #595 (opens new window)
- Now you can update hearing date and hearing reminder date by selecting hearing from
Hearing Listand clicking on
Hearing Datebutton. #647 (opens new window)
- In bill print format, if the amount is 0 for any task description, then the sr no, taxable amt, cgst, sgst will not be seen for that task. #707 (opens new window)
- Service filter has been added to
Home -> Calendar. Select the service and then click on cloud button. #711 (opens new window)
- The legends which you see in
Home ->Calendarare now clickable to filter the chips shown in calendar. #711 (opens new window)
- The folder number length has been increased from 10 to 15 characters. #712 (opens new window)
- If a team member does not have
Allreport permission, then the team member be automatically added to the task so that they will automatically get the permission to view the task #722 (opens new window)