Task History 👀
Task history gives a detailed report of changes taking place in a task w.r.t team members, task status, date changes and custom notes. This report can be access from Main Navigation of Jamku.
The default view of Task History.
The report has 2 sections 1st - Filtering Options 2nd - Actual Table containing the details
Task Notes Filtering
There are many filtering capabilties in Task history page You can enter any of the below things to filter.
- Report Filter.
- Type of note (By default Task and Sub Task Custom Notes are selected).
- Filter Task based on note creation date.
- Task, Client and Group multi select category/profit center and cost center filter.
Task History - Table Mode
Table mode gives shows you data in tabular format. See below for the full list of
Task history Analysis - All Fields List
- Task No - Task Number to which workdone is added
- Task Name
- Task Name 2
- Time - The Date and time of when the changed took place.
- Description - Description of note
- By - Name of the team member by whom the changes were done
- Client No - Client Number of the client to which the task belongs to
- Client Name
- Group No - Group Number of the client to which the task belongs to
- Group Name
- Year - Task Year
- Period - Task Period (Eg - Jan, Feb, Q1, Q2, H1, H2)
- Task Status - Current "Status" of Task
- Task Create Date
- Task Due Date
- Task Target Date
- Task Completed Date
- Task Verified - (1 ->
Yesand 0 ->
- Task Category
- Task ProfitCenter
- Task CostCenter
- Client Category
- Client ProfitCenter
- Client CostCenter
- Group Category
- Group ProfitCenter
- Group CostCenter