# Dashboard 👀
This is the landing page, once you login into Jamku, you will be taken to this page
Dashboard is divided into the following sections
- Bulletin / Info
- Tasks as per Target Date
- Service-wise Task
There is option to view this information for
- My (i.e.yourself) (default)
- My Team (i.e. Your Team)
- All (For entire office)
It just shows the information which is set by your admin in office config. Use this to show important office announcements / upcoming events, etc.
If your office licence is about to expire, the information is shown in this section. If your license expiry is within 30 days, you will see a notice in red color specifying days remaining for license expiry. Currently, there is no direct payment option to extend license. Please contact us for extending your license.
# Tasks Target Date
Count of going and stuck tasks which have a target date set to
- This Week
- This Month
- Over Due (Tasks which have target date less than today).
Click on task count to see list of tasks. Clicking on task count will take you to Task List.
# Reminder List
List of reminders which are not marked as complete.
- Create a new Reminder
- Edit Reminder
- Change Due Date
- Add / Delete Team Memebers from Reminder
- Change Priority
- Update Description
- Mark reminder as complete
- Delete Reminder
This calendar shows count on the date based on due date of
- Going Tasks
- Stuck Tasks
The super imposed calendar is great way to plan your week/month activities.
# work done
Here you can know the work done . you can also know the deatils of the work such as
- Task name
- Hours (took to do the work).
- Client name
- From Time - To time
- Actions Also you can view the no of hours given to the work today and yesterday
Sometimes it is better to have a look at the total tasks as per services. This provides a holistic approach on number of tasks which pending (ie. Going and Stuck) for each service. Hence, apart from the list of service we also have pie chart to visualise.
- Pie chart show only going tasks by default, click on stuck button to show pie chart as per stuck task count
- Clicking on service name will take you to that service view
- There is filter buttons on top of service list
- Only Recurring
- Only Non recurring