# Implementation 🖐
This page will guide you on following points in your office and to take maximum benefit of Jamku.
# Responsibilities of Implementation Team
- Oversee all the activities of Jamku implementation
- Gather data & get the data ready for import (in templates provided by Jamku)
- Decide how the Jamku will be configured, use best practices while configuring Jamku.
- Be a single point of contact between Jamku Support and all other team members in the firm. All the queries of team members are routed through this team.
- Schedule data import session and training for all team members with Jamku Support
- Install Jamku App on all the devices of all team members
- Celebrate migration of office from existing system to Jamku (For motivation).
- Ensure all the team members are using Jamku for until the term of Implementaiton Team (i.e. 3 Months) (This is tracked using Daily Dashboard)
- Conduct 4 Weekly meeting with all team members to
- Gather feedback,
- Guage problems they are facing,
- Level of undertanding of the system (aka Jamku)
- Conduct internal training sessions if required
- Define KPI and fix up responsibiity to monitor Jamku usage (this is the handover phase)
# Members of Implementation Team
Depending upon team size of the office, we recommend below count of Minimum and Maximum
- Small Office (Less than 10 Users) - 2/3 Team Members
- Medium Office (10 to 40 Users) - 3/4 Team Members
- Large Office (50-150 Users) - 3/5 Team Members
- Enrormus Office (150 + Users) - 4/5 Team Members
Consitution of the Implementation Team
- Partner / Properitor
- Senior Team Leader / Manager
- Team Member with lot of Enthusiasm and atleast a little bit tech savvy
# Decisions to be taken by Implementation Team
# Task cut off for starting to use Jamku
# Task Year & Quarter
Jamku is flexible on what you use as Q1 and your association of Q1 with actual calendar.
Example: Some firms might say Q1 means April to March, while other might consider it as January to March.
It does not matter what you construe(interpret) the meaning. The only requirement is to be consistent.
Hence, implementation team has to finalise the period nomenclature and inform all the team members.